Delight for Your Coils and Curls.
with Coconut Oil, African Butter & Vegetable Glycerin.
Natural textured hair likes nothing better than rich conditioners produced by nature.
Coconut Oil and African Shea Butter are sure favorites!
Coconut Oil has been a hair beautifier since ancient times because of its quick absorption and ability to produce amazing shine.
And who doesn't adore Shea Butter?
Both oils, however, can be a bit challenging to soften and work into the hair.
Now, via the wonders of submicron technology, a most beautiful blend of these rich emollients can now be sprayed on or easily massaged in.
Oh, how special!
- Nourishes, softens and boosts shine
- Hydrates the hair shaft
- Seals –in moisture
- Helps protect against weather damage
- Moisturizes the scalp
- Concentrated and easy to use.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum
Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Ceteareth-25, Disodium Ethylen, Dicocamide PEG-15 Disulfate, Laureth-23, Sodium, Benzoate, TBHQ,, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene.
Bottle: PETe | Mist Sprayer: PP-5 | Label: Foil
How to use
How to use
• Spray into palms and massage into hair.
• May be used as a leave in treatment, as a companion product for twisting, or for general daily hair care and maintenance.
• It's best to spray the CocoShea Spray into the palms first, and then massage it throughout the hair. Spraying directly on your hair can cause the oils to land as droplets and result in an excessive deposit of the natural oils.
• Some ladies love to use it along with the As I Am Twist Defining Cream for twists and twist-outs.
• Use CocoShea Spray whenever you would normally use Shea Butter and/or Coconut Oil. The submicronization of the oils makes them penetrate your strands more readily and smooth on along the cuticles in a nice thin, even, shiny laye.
All orders have a 1-2 business day lead time upon receipt of order.
Orders placed on weekends or during aholiday or promotion will have an approximate lead time of 3-8 business days
upon receipt of order.
The selected shipping method applies after order has shipped.
We cannot edit or make address changes once orders have been made.
Once your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive notifications from As I Am
with your tracking number. You can track your order through the provider up until delivery.
All Sales are Final.
No address changes after checkout.
I never need to look for another product for my hair! I am planning on ordering it online, but was blessed to have found this at a local store. If you're hair, Male or female, is Scandinavian/Scottish/Irish/ German or wispy and fine, than this IS the product FOR YOU!
Love the ingredients, not the smell
Works well as a sealant and love the spray bottle feature and the ingredients. Though this is my least favorite smelling item in their line…it teeters on chemical smelling.
so far i am really enjoying the product
Smell good and give my curls moisture and shine